|OVERVIEW : Mayflower Saha Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Saha Pattana Inter Holding (SPI), has set up a joint venture with Malaysia’s leading tourism agent Mayflower Travel Group to foray into the tourism sector.
The move marks the first joint venture for Mayflower outside Malaysia. The JV, Mayflower Saha Travel The JV, Mayflower Saha Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd. will provide inbound and outbound tour operations as well as MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) services.
Mayflower Group is a total travel specialist and transportation provider in Malaysia, offering a diverse range of products and services for individuals and corporations for leisure or business travel.
It is a subsidiary of Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, a public listed company on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. The Group consists of the following companies:
- Mayflower Holidays Sdn Bhd
- Mayflower Holidays (Borneo) Sdn Bhd
- Mayflower ACME Tours Sdn Bhd
- MAT Tours & Travel (Cambodia) Pte Ltd
- Mayflower My 2nd Home (MM2H) Sdn Bhd
- Mayflower Corporate Travel Services Sdn Bhd
|Mayflower Group at a Glance
- Established in 1960
- Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A pioneer in Malaysia Car Rental Industry since 1963
- First to introduce luxurious air-conditioned coaches
- Over 3,000 vehicles in nationwide fleet
- Nearly 600 employees
- Wide network of 16 branch offices throughout Malaysia and 13 on-site offices at customers’ premises
- Support from over 1000 foreign and local partners
- Partnership with American Express since 1979, specializing in corporate travel management services.
- Trade Affiliations:
o American Express Travel Service Network International (AMEX TSNI)
o Car Rental Association of Malaysia (CRAM)
o International Air Transport Association (IATA)
o Kuala Lumpur Tourism Association (KLTA)
o Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)
o Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA)
o Malaysian Chinese Tourism Association (MCTA) .
|Saha Pathanapibul PLC is the leading Thai distributor of consumer goods, with a mission of providing affordable, international-standard quality products to Thai households nationwide. Since our establishment over 70 years ago, Saha Pathanapibul has been a trusted name among Thai consumers, and has developed into Thailand’s largest distributor of consumer products, with a modern logistics network covering every corner of the country and an impressive range of over 600 products marketed under 90 name brands.
Current Sahapathanapibul Limited (Company) is the largest distributor in the country. A modern logistics system. Covers all sales channels and there. The most extensive network in the country Responsible for the distribution of more than 600 items under 90 brands to the family in Thailand.